Monday, April 19, 2010

One Night In Madrid

One day I am going to write a book. I have picked the location of my story and the plot, I know the characters and I see their fates clearly. My inspiration ignited inside of a bus, in a foreign land, looking at a stranger and thinking of a Glass Palace.

It is going to be a romantic and heart wrenching novel, one that will leave you in awe and envy. You will fall in love with this story that I shall create for you as it will make you crave true love and real lust.

On this day the first words are yet to be created, however what I do have is the title of my book and that ladies and gentlemen, is a start.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

shirenesBEAN said...

Oooooo I'm excited for you! :D and i luv the title!

me said...

ooohhhh...can't wait and excited for you!!