Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You are so fat!

The next time some one makes a comment about my weight I shall scream at them. I do not understand why random people feel that they have the right or are close enough to me to be able to comment on my weight??!!
There are only a few people in my life that have earned the right to have any thing to say about how I look and my weight. Those people are my "close" friends, immediate family, and my husband, that is it! Now why my mom's friends, some co-workers, or any other person not in this list feel comfortable to tell me that I look too skinny now, oh wait I've gained a bit too much, or now you are great try to keep yourself this weight, I do not get?! Do they not have anything better to do than to monitor my weight?
Do you go to a fat person that you are not very close to and say you are so fat? You have gained too much weight? You need to lose some pounds? I do not think so! The same rule needs to apply to every one els.
And forget about me ever bringing the subject up myself! I have learned my lesson to shut up about it on the days that I feel fat! Some days my pants actually are tight on me and I do feel like a lump of fat, but I never complain about it since the reaction I get is people getting mad at me because "how skinny I am". Believe me, that is not what I am looking for. Fine, I wont ask you for any consolation or understanding, but I am also not asking you about your opinion on how much I should gain and if I should keep this weight!

No comments: